Education and Experience:
- Associate/Bachelors Degree in related field, preferred.
- Two or more years of work experience in a related field. Teaching experience to various age groups. May be asked to provide examples of work.
- Recommended Software Knowledge:
- Windows operating system
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous database experience helpful.
This position is part-time, hourly and classified as non-exempt.
Salary dependent on experience, skills & education
Paid Time Off (PTO) Part-time employees who are scheduled to work more than 10 hours per week are eligible to earn PTO. PTO is accrued on a calendar year basis. Refer to the Staff Handbook for specific details.
403b Employees are eligible to participate in the 403b pension plan if they are scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week. Entry dates for the 403b plan is the first of the month following date of hire. On an employees first anniversary, Elmbrook will match up to 5%.
Holidays Part-time employees who are scheduled to work more than 10 hours per week are eligible for holiday pay if the holiday falls on their normal scheduled workday. There are 10 holidays recognized by Elmbrook Church as paid holidays. Refer to the Staff Handbook for specific details.