- Ability to assume responsibility and constructively interact with Project Team
- Exceptional customer service and leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Team oriented
- Ability to identify and communicate process improvement solutions
- Problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of, or ability to become proficient in, Construction Management and industry software such as Procore, Planswift and MS Project
Preferred Experience/Certifications and Licenses
- Bachelor's Degree in Building Science, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field preferred. Two-year construction related degree or trade certification, and/or equivalent experience will also be considered.
- Commercial, multi-family/mixed-use or hospitality, industrial/manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must have valid driver's license; good driving record required.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Profit sharing incentive plan
- Paid Time Off
- VTO (Volunteer) Time Off
- 401 (K) savings plan
HCG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test and a background check.