To make life better by building community and igniting the adventurous spirit that lives within us all.
evo is a leading multi-channel retail brand that stands at the intersection of community, commerce, action sports and the outdoor lifestyle. This position is exemplified by a distinctly curated product assortment and a creative approach to crafting highly differentiated guest experiences. We define “success” differently than most. Balancing our goals of (1) building an iconic brand and business (2) creating an extraordinary place and path for our employees and (3) leveraging our success to give back by helping to empower underprivileged children is paramount to evo’s success. We have a passion for community, sports and lifestyle, and a collective hunger when it comes to building a great company together.
evo stores are far more than a place to transact. They are the physical manifestation of our brand, providing a place for our entire community to come together, learn and connect. Service, a high-level of expertise, attention to a seamless online/in-store guest experience, and our core value of “Invitation”, are the central pillars of the evo retail experience. evo delivers a specialty retail experience with a thoughtful blend of hard goods and soft goods for skiing, snowboarding, biking, wakeboarding, skating, surfing as well as curated streetwear and accessories to support the next adventure. Our stores are gathering spaces, service hubs, homes to inspiration, community centers, venues, and house art galleries for all.
The evo Store Manager is responsible for all store functions associated with running a high-velocity retail store, blending both a focus on our unique guest experience and best practices when it comes to driving sales, service and managing the bottom line. evo stores are far more than a place to transact. They are the physical manifestation of our brand, providing a place for our entire community to come together, learn and connect.
evo delivers a specialty retail experience with a thoughtful blend of hard goods and soft goods for skiing, snowboarding, biking, wakeboarding, skating, surfing as well as curated streetwear and accessories to support the next adventure. Our stores are gathering spaces, service hubs, homes to inspiration, community centers, venues and house art galleries for all.
- Develop/implement a retail store plan that supports evo’s overall strategic plan objectives and establish sound initiatives that drive year over year improvement.
- Communicate a clear vision for success, create a path/plan to achieve goals and build relationships across all levels/lines of business to succeed.
- Lead, develop and direct the activities of store staff to achieve metrics and deliver exceptional guest experiences.
- Contribute cross-divisionally to provide consistency across all lines of business, within stores, lead company/store initiatives and provide input to the annual planning cycle.
- Manage store expenses/sales according to a monthly budget and address variances.
- Attract, hire, train, retain and develop store employees at all levels by providing consistent actionable feedback, timely conversations, recognition, and ongoing meaningful dialogue.
- Maximize store efficiency in sales/service/operations through the allocation of selling space in partnership with visual merchandising, the optimization of labor and managing productivity.
- Maintain evo’s visual merchandising standards and operational excellence consistently.
- Plan, prepare and produce store staffing schedules that meet the needs of the business and the people.
- Ensure that all company and HR policies and practices are communicated to staff and practiced consistently.
- Represent evo in a positive and professional manner consistent with the Great 8 with an especially strong emphasis on “Invitation”. Invitation: We create community-focused, customer experiences that are inviting and accessible. We share our passions and knowledge with humility and a genuine desire to help.