Relating to the expansion of Atlantic Capital Bank’s Fintech/Payments business, including the launch of the Bank’s Card Issuance and Bin Sponsorship program, there is a need for a Program Manager to oversee the establishment of the Bank’s overall development of the department processes, procedures, policies, controls, related to these efforts. As Programs are established and the Bank’s portfolio grows, the Program Manager will have ultimate accountability of the daily operations, oversight, servicing, vendor management and governance of the Programs. This individual will work with correspondent Lines of Business (Fintech/Payments, Compliance, Treasury, Finance, Operations, IT/Ops and Marketing). Initially the PM’s work will be weighted towards establishing the fundamentals of this new line of business, its functions and tools/processes. As time passes and repeatable models are developed, the position will work toward further process improvement and helping the Line of Business continue to grow. There will ultimately be direct management responsibility for positions such as Business Analyst, Reconciliation Specialist and potentially others as further defined. This individual will help handle the budgeting and expenses of the departments and the Card Program operations, in addition to helping with revenue collection through monthly reconciling and invoicing of clients. In summary, this individual will be the primary responsible party for all of the Bank’s card-issuance and fintech partnership programs.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Establish repeatable processes, procedures, and controls related to Atlantic Capital Bank’s Card Issuance Bin Sponsorship Program(s) (Evaluation of prospects, Onboarding, Daily Operations and periodic Governance Controls)
- Establish necessary Risk Assessments, Policies and any other governance documents/processes to ensure the Bank has proper FDICIA, Regulatory and other compliance related oversight and controls. Ensure that clear roles and responsibilities are established for executing said oversight and controls.
- Act as the Relationship Manager for the Programs as needed, meeting with the customer designated point of contact to hold regular reviews of Program Performance and adherence to key measures identified in agreements and servicing arrangements.
- Support regularly scheduled Audits of Programs both internally and evaluating regularly defined audits and vendor governance reports per individual Program agreements.
- Develop Management Reports to track individual Program performance with cost, revenue and key performance metrics.
- Assist Compliance and Marketing in the support of reviewing as needed document and Program Modifications within specified defined time parameters of each Program.
- Participate in Sales Development efforts, Industry Forums and product research.
- Assist in the review and final development of Program Agreements, along with other necessary legal and service matter documents.
- Manage vendors and their contracts that are directly related to the ACB Card Issuance Sponsor Program
* Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies
- Experience at reading, negotiating and dissecting vendor and customer servicing contracts, particularly related to vendors in the payments ecosystem.
- Experience in budgeting and business financial management for specific lines of business, particularly related to similar payments activities.
- Strong working knowledge of Bank/Program compliance and risk considerations, including on-going monitoring.
- Strong skills with Excel (macros, pivots, complex formulas) and presentation development software
- Strong process and documentation skills
- Staff development and management
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work related experience.
- 3-7 Years in the Card Program Management industry as Program Manager or direct support position
- 3-7 Years of experience in the Commercial Bank and/or Payments Industry
- Experience in an Operational organization
- Proven experience in working relationships with Commercial Customers
- Proven experience with Card Networks, associated rules and payments systems processing (NACHA)
Notice to Recruiters: We value our recruiting partnerships, but to protect the interest of all parties, Atlantic Capital Bank (ACB) does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters. All recruiting is managed through ACB’s Human Resources Department and contacting hiring managers directly is not appropriate. If you would like to develop a recruiting relationship, please work directly with Talent Acquisition. All unsolicited resumes submitted through our website or to ACB email accounts shall be deemed property of Atlantic Capital Bank.