ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Launched in 2015, Retail Bloom stemmed from a multi-channel retail business founded in 1955. Beginning as a retailer and still acting as one today, we mastered the Amazon marketplace by experimenting with our own brands and products first. After experiencing significant growth of our own ecommerce marketplace presence, we knew we had an exceptional opportunity to provide what we had learned and help other brands grow and succeed.
Starting off in the same shoes as our clients, we understand the trials and tribulations that come along with marketplace selling. Our team aims to build brand exposure, align brand marketing strategies, and strengthen integrity to ensure your brand vision will flourish.
Today, Retail Bloom manages over 80 brands, and we are in the top 1% of sellers on Amazon. Our mission is to nurture our channel partners’ strategy through innovation and give brands an evolutionary advantage in the marketplace jungle.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
Summary: Grow revenue and client base through management of existing Retail Bloom clients and new customer acquisition.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Inbound sales activity
- Report & own designated new sales business initiatives
- Manage sales funnel from first introductory call
- Maintain professionalism and maturity when communicating with clients
- Analyze client’s business model and eCommerce strategy by way of audits to identify opportunities
- Maintain CRM database with client and prospect information
- Negotiate with partners to obtain mutually beneficial account terms
- Support Operations in the launch of new clients
- Outbound sales activity
- Participate in upsell opportunities for existing client accounts that may involve launch coordination of new product lines or brands and similar support requirements.
- Attend conferences, webinars, and networking events for purposes of lead gen efforts
- Any other tasks, projects or duties that may be assigned
Accountability & KPI’s:
- Sales targets
- Conversion by sales stage
- New business closed won
- Renewal business closed won
- Ability to be coached, flexible & adapt to dynamic environment
- Willingness to take ownership over book of business and think like an entrepreneur
- Proven track record to hit sales targets through sales management fundamentals
- Self starter with strong initiative and work ethic
Supervisory Responsibilities: None