About Pathway Capital Management, LP:
Formed in 1991 and with more than $85 billion in assets under management, Pathway Capital Management, LP, is one of the most experienced and largest providers of private market portfolio solutions in the world. Pathway creates and manages single- and multi-investor private market programs for institutional investors worldwide. Pathway’s investment programs invest across private equity, private credit, and infrastructure strategies and target investments in primaries, secondaries, co-investments and direct credits.
Since its inception, Pathway’s investment professionals have participated in the development of more than 120 private market portfolios, committing more than $105 billion to more than 1,100 investments across a wide variety of private market strategies through various market cycles.
Pathway manages capital on behalf of some of the largest corporate and public pension plans, government entities, financial institutions, and endowments & foundations around the globe. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Pathway also has offices in Rhode Island, London, and Hong Kong. For more information on Pathway, please see www.pathwaycapital.com
The successful candidate will play a lead role in raising capital from wealth managers including registered investment advisors (RIAs) for the firm’s private market investment solutions (private equity, private credit, private infrastructure) across primary fund investments, secondary fund investments, co-investments, and direct credits.
- Minimum of 8 years of a successful track record of raising capital from wealth managers including RIAs – A Key Requirement!
- Track record of raising capital preferably in the private markets (private equity, private credit, private infrastructure) or other illiquid markets
- A strong understanding of the institutional investor and consultant universe
- Superior communication skills, strategic thinking, and entrepreneurial work habits. Must be resourceful, organized, and possess a strong ability to close new business.
- Willingness to travel extensively for meetings with prospective investors.
- Willingness to work collaboratively with the firm’s senior investment team and other members of the sales & marketing team
- Ability to fit into the culture of the firm, which places significant value on collegiality, hard work, respect for others, integrity, and professionalism
- MBA, CFA, or other advance degree is preferable
Please note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.