MEASUREMENTS OF SUCCESS AND KEY TARGETS
- Fulfills Agency’s mission by delivering education and prevention services that promote the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
- Delivers programming that adds to the Agency’s revenue stream
- Builds a positive presence in the community and enhances the Agency’s reputation as a premier prevention services provider.
- Works collaboratively to develop and continuously improve services and processes.
- Recovery Resources is the provider of choice for prevention education and services.
- Program content is current and relevant to latest research.
- Audits are passed without incident
- Engagement goals are met.
- Improvement of prevention services is continuous and incremental.
- Administrative records are timely and accurate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Deliver prevention education programs to adults and/or youth who are referred to the Agency or walk in across a broad continuum
- Develop program content, enhance program environment, and prepare all program materials.
- Respond to external inquiries regarding prevention education programming
- Refer program participants to other community services, as needed
- Partner with prevention staff to plan, promote, and implement Agency-sponsored prevention activities and events
- Prepare daily activity logs, quarterly reports, and other required documentation