The Sales Associate’s main objective is to create and subsequently retain new relationships with clients both in store and internationally. By his/her setting the standard of the very best customer service levels at all times and presentation of the shop floor, you will aim to achieve the Company’s key financial targets.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Customer Service and Sales:
- Ensuring the very best levels of customer service at all times
- Selling, directing and driving sales
- Offering a personalized shopping and styling experience to our clients
- Delivering the monthly and seasonal sales targets working closely with the team to do so
- Ensuring that customers are added to the DSM Database
- Keeping up to date with all current fashion trends and advising customers accordingly on stock availability at DSM
- Maintaining a Customer Book of key clients and VIP’s
Stock and Brand Management:
- Brand Ambassador, taking ownership of particular brands.
- Keeping stock replenished and stock rooms tidy.
- Regular stock checks
- Taking part in bi-weekly stock deliveries
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse at all levels both internally and externally.
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Structured and organized, but nonetheless approachable. He/she has a flexible outlook.
- Willingness to work hard on flexible time to drive the business forward and being able to work on several tasks at a time.
- Capable to work to deadlines / ability to prioritize / optimal time management.
- Retail sales and expertise within a high-end/luxury business for at least 2 years
- Specific understanding of the Comme des Garcons Fashion House, aesthetic, consumer and sub-brands. Previous experience in selling CDG brands beneficial.
- Specific understanding of all collections and stock availability at DSM
- Client book of potential New Business for DSM
- Attendance to relevant trainings (i.e., clienteling, sales development.) beneficial
- Language skills beneficial
- Knowledge of Retail Pro beneficial