Health Care Access Now (HCAN) is a nonprofit organization established in 2009 to develop and deliver multi-stakeholder partnerships in order to provide community-based care coordination services for Medicaid, Medicare, and commercially insured adults. HCAN serves as a multi-county hub operation that provides centralized contracting/billing, data management, consumer engagement and marketing, and QI/QA services for health plans, health systems, and regional health collaborative. HCAN’s primary service area includes Hamilton, Butler, Warren, and Clermont OH counties. HCAN has been awarded the Level 1 Certification for Pathways Community Hub by the Rockville Institute.
- Provide direct supervision for Certified Community Health Workers (CHWs) who provide community-based care coordination to patients referred by community, medical and social service providers.
- Oversee the triage and referral process of clients to community agencies as part of the community-based care coordination of CHW team
- Participate in quality improvement process as needed
- Assist in development of program operational guidelines for direct services and expansion of services as needed
- Provide feedback to Leadership Team regarding appropriate quality assurance procedures needed to ensure optimum performance and execution of Pathway services
- Actively participate in community meetings related to health care issues and networking with organizations regarding chronic disease management, especially among minority populations
- Provide meeting facilitation and oversight of CHWs to ensure performance measures are achieved on time and on budget
- Develop relevant teambuilding and communication activities for CHWs, in collaboration with external partner agencies to ensure productive and positive work performance.
- Ensure the production and maintenance of program data management to ensure data integrity and security
- Represent HCAN at external meetings as required
- Other Duties as requested