Immediate opening for an experienced ERISA attorney as an expansion of its Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits practice group. A successful candidate will have at least three to five (3-5) years of high-quality experience in ERISA/employee benefits matters. The position provides the opportunity to further develop skills and to be an integral part of our Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits Group.
- Counseling individuals and plan sponsors regarding ERISA and tax implications of all aspects of employment-based agreements, defined benefit and contribution plans, deferred compensation arrangements, severance benefits and other compensation arrangements; Implementation and termination of plans; and
- Representation before IRS and DOL
- Juris Doctorate Degree
- LLM in Taxation a plus
- Experience in arrangements maintained by higher education facilities and tax-exempt organizations
- Experience dealing directly with clients
- Excellent contract drafting skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be bar admitted in the state of New Jersey
If working in a high quality of life firm sounds appealing, give this opportunity serious consideration.
You must fill out and complete the online application to be considered for this position. Please remember to attach your cover letter and resume to your online application.
NM provides employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications, and abilities in a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law, in accordance with applicated federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.