BEGA North America is a world-renowned manufacturer of architectural lighting solutions.
Who we want to be
Companies create a vision statement to answer a very important question, where are we going? A vision statement says what the organization wishes to be like in some years’ time. It’s usually drawn up by senior leadership to take thinking beyond day-to-day activity in both a clear and memorable way. Here at BEGA, our vision is to be the industry's premier provider of architectural outdoor lighting, control, and furniture solutions.
Why we exist
Companies create a mission statement to answer the most important question, why do we exist? Its aim is to provide focus for management and staff. Mission is synonymous with shared purpose and emphasizes how the organization should view and conduct itself. Our mission should find a way to express the organization’s impact on the lives of whomever we are trying to serve, and more importantly make them feel it! Here at BEGA, we have an unwavering commitment to quality above all, in our people, products, partners, and processes. Therefore, our mission is to build quality into everything we do.
Who we are
Why does a company take time to define its core values? Because values govern behavior and describe our organization’s desired culture.
- Fostering Trust – Everyone at BEGA is responsible for creating an environment of trust. To do this, each of us must have the freedom to communicate with anyone, and it must be safe for everyone to offer ideas.
- Building Community – Everyone at BEGA is responsible for creating an environment of trust. To do this, each of us must have the freedom to communicate with anyone, and it must be safe for everyone to offer ideas.
- Embracing Growth – We embrace perpetual growth and development, continuous learning, and constant improvement, enabling the brand, the organization, and the individual to realize their full potential.
- Living Responsibly – We are committed to social responsibility and minimizing our impact on the environment over time. To deliver on this mission critical promise we take a balanced approach to people and the planet.
What we believe in
- Respect – we treat everyone with respect by being polite and kind.
- Integrity – we act with integrity by being honest and following our moral and ethical convictions.
- Ownership – we possess an orientation of ownership and a mentality that desires us all to thrive.
- Accountability – we lead by example, always accountable for doing what we agreed we would do.