- Bachelor’s degree in not-for-profit management, business, theater, arts, marketing or related field
- 5 7 years of demonstrated arts management experience
- Collaborative and consensus-building management style
- Supervisory experience of both arts administrative and production staff
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of principles of non-profit business management, marketing, accounting, and human resources
- Understanding and experience with event management
- Experience building both public and private partnerships and/or sponsorships
- Knowledge of principles of event ticketing
- Master’s degree non-profit management, business, theater or related field
- Experience administering SCFD funding
- Experience cultivating donors and event sponsors
- 8+ years of demonstrated arts management experience in a theater and/or venue setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles of technical theater
This full-time position is benefits-eligible. The JCC contributes a portion of medical, dental and vision plan premiums and pays for Basic Life Insurance & AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability. There are additional voluntary benefit plans available. The JCC has a 401(K) Plan available for elective deferral contributions for employees over 21 years of age, with no waiting period. Paid Time Off is a day-one benefit, accrued based on years of service and in compliance with the Colorado Healthy Families & Workplaces Act.
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
The position requires the candidate to remain in a sitting position for prolonged hours in an office environment. While performing duties, the candidate is occasionally required to stand, walk use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Candidate must occasionally lift and or/move up to twenty-five (25) pounds. Working conditions may include being in an open (shared) cubicle or workspace.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the incumbent will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the supervisor or other management as required. The JCC reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the needs arise. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
The Jewish Community Center values diversity and inclusiveness and is an equal opportunity employer.