Hospice Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant supports one or more assigned executive leaders in performing administrative and executive support duties and special projects. This role is responsible for the coordination and administrative support of multiple types of meetings and committees, including one Board of Directors. This includes preparation of agendas and accurate and detailed minutes. Position could be 24 or 32 hours a week depending on the candidate, but it does have the potential to grow into a full time position. The ideal candidate must be highly flexible and be able to work remotely and in office as the position requires.
Some essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting management in administrative tasks for the SCM (Supportive Care Management) program and WHPCC (Wisconsin Hospice and Palliative Care Collaborative) program.
- Coordinate and provide administrative support for multiple types of meetings and committees, including the WHPCC Board of Directors. This includes ensuring the room and any needed equipment are set up for meetings. This may also including running errands if food and refreshments are needed.
- Supporting clinical executive with administrative support tasks for clinical operations.
- Set up and coordinate conferences and travel arrangements for staff attending conferences and other webinars, etc.
- Supporting human resources with administrative tasks.