The Inventory Control Manager is a key role focused on maintaining inventory accuracy and financial reconciliation. The role will oversee the inventory of all sales channels within DSMNY & DSMLA.
- Oversee correct receiving of bi-weekly deliveries to stores.
- Oversee movement of stock between store and warehouse locations.
- Cross departmental collaboration with e-shop to ensure inventory accuracy and minimize no stocks.
- Cycle Counts – conducting both weekly rolling and ensure that the stock records are well maintained and up-to-date and discrepancies are minimized.
- Partner with store employees to reconcile inventory discrepancies and inquiries related to inventory activity.
- Manages upload and posting of all adjustment memos to qty and price.
- Concession Inventory Movements: Handle vouchering activities for concession inventory movements.
- Invoice matches PO, Voucher, and vendor invoices.
- Maintains negative on hand and discrepancy logs.
- Partner with store teams and store operations on minimizing loss and risk mitigation.
- Assists Senior Logistics manager with end of season reconciliation, and concession returns.
- Accuracy of stock in all locations within DSMNY and DSMLA.
- End of season reconciliation reporting accuracy and timely concession returns in partnership with Senior Logistics Manager and Merchandising Team
- Financial accuracy of inventory value and A/P records.
- 4+ years of Logistics experience in the retail industry
- Multi-brand experience preferred.
- Disciplined, multi-tasker.
- Knowledge of Retail Pro Preferred
- Expert of Microsoft Suite
- Detail Oriented
- Highly organized
- Able to analyze data and derive conclusions.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, high degree of initiative and independence, but also able to work with cross functional teams and various levels.
- High level of accuracy, able to detect inconsistencies and errors.