ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
A mass market sales coordinator with Asmodee provides the key account managers (sales team) and mass market retailers with the support needed to maximize profit and growth. The role includes order entry, invoicing, inventory management/planning, customer service, and customer position analysis. The mass market sales coordinator has the visibility to orders and the ability to contribute when orders go adrift.
Essential Functions (including but not limited to):
- Guide the development and growth of existing accounts.
- Customer contact for order processing, sales opportunities, and scheduling.
- Invoice customers, troubleshoot invoice holds, manage payment for customer orders, inform customers when they have reached their credit limit.
- Answer general sales, employee order, and internal inquiries.
- Provide information about upcoming products, promotions, and backorders.
- Act as the voice of the Company when interacting with customers.
- Place customer orders and troubleshoot issues as necessary.
- Maintain accurate documentation of customer calls; including maintaining customer files.
- Investigate, resolve, and follow-up on customer issues/inquiries in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of products/product line and orders approaching the end of shipping window.
- Knowledge of backorders coming in and urgent need to be shipped.
- Represent all brands of Asmodee North America equally and professionally.
- Regularly meet with Key Accounts Manager to review weekly activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Able to travel domestically up to 25% of the time; sometimes with very little notice.
- All other tasks as assigned by management.
- Willingness to research independently and be able to explain various products/product lines.
- Analytical/problem-solving ability
- Proven conflict resolution management.
- Strong organizational skills with an attentional to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams and individuals.
- Friendly demeanor: ability to make customers feel valued