Guardian is an established and rapidly growing Commercial Roofing company in Auburn, WA and needs a challenge-oriented, result oriented, take-charge Roofing Specialist/Sales specialist. We are seeking an employee who is a passionate believer in the customer experience, is a critical thinker who welcomes challenges, and is motivated to learn and expand knowledge in the roofing industry.
- Sell the clients of the Company complete roofing systems as well as roofing repairs and maintenance, utilizing the residential sales, measuring and pricing system.
- Always explain to the client what their roofing system needs are and the reason for the recommendations to provide potential clients the best option for their needs.
- At all times, be safety-conscious on both the job site and driving in accordance with Company policy.
- Always take care of potential clients’ time and property, which includes wearing show covers while in the clients’ homes.
- Explain and sell the Club Membership program to all potential clients.
- After successful completion of the 60-day training period, which is subject to review, you will be required to maintain between 8-10 new leads per week. Additional customer appointments may be needed, termed as follow-up appointments, that are not subject to this “10 lead” total.
- Maintain a closing ratio of 35% or greater for Roof Replacements and 50% on Repair and Maintenance cost centers. This rounds to $100,000 per month in total sales.
- Complete the necessary paperwork to process sold jobs in a timely manner, adhering to the 24-hour turnaround time from point of sale to delivered to the office for processing.
- As with all employees, you are required to obey all team rules as outlined in the Company Handbook.
- Maintain the company vehicle in accordance to the cleanliness standards outlined in the Company Handbook and internal paperwork. Additionally, the company vehicle is one of the best billboards at the Company’s disposal. With that in mind, park the truck for the maximum impact of the “billboard” whenever possible.