ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position:
The Mass Market Sales Specialist is responsible for managing all aspects of the Asmodee relationship within an assigned book of mass market retailers as well as seeking new business in assigned territories.
- Achieves yearly sales goals for each mass market customer.
- Achieves all weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly KPI targets.
- Adheres to top line strategies to grow sales and protect long term goals.
- Interacts with team members, coworkers, and customers with a “we” versus a “me” mentality.
- Reviews sales (shipments) every Monday morning for each customer and understands what factors are impacting sales.
- Manages relationship with manufacturer's representatives to ensure quality of service, sales and profit goals are being met.
- Provides input to product marketing and demand planning to support effective account management.
- Participates in regular training to improve skills and knowledge.
- Attends formal monthly performance reviews where action steps to improve performance is identified.
- All other tasks as directed by management.
- Must have exceptional skills planning, developing, and executing marketing materials.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention-to-detail.
- Must enjoy a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and frequent high-peak times.
- Strategic thinker who can see the big picture.
- Action oriented.
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Must be trustworthy with highly confidential materials.
- Frequent domestic travel and some international travel required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (ex. Word/Excel), the Internet, computers, and mobile devices.