- The achievement of the minimum number of college hours to achieve a substitute teacher certificate as dictated by state law and meet the requirements approved by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education;
- Pass Criminal Background Check and Family Care Registry;
- Substitute Teacher Certification by the state of Missouri or provisionally approved by the Superintendent of school or designated appointee.
- Committed to working with underserved students.
- Highly Qualified Status: This status requires a bachelor’s degree, the appropriate certification for the course/grade level being taught, and documentation of content expertise in the area being taught.
- Experience in urban school setting.
- Spanish language is helpful.
- Bilingual, Dual Language Certification and/or knowledge of best practices for ELL students is preferred.
Application Process: PLEASE COMPLETE AN APPLICATION WHICH MAY BE FOUND AT WWW.GUADALUPECENTERS.ORG UNDER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. IF A POSITION REQUIRES A DEGREE, PLEASE ATTACH COPY OF TRANSCRIPTS/AND OR/ DEGREE CERTIFICATE TO YOUR APPLICATION. OTHER ATTACHMENTS SUCH AS COVER LETTER OR RESUME CAN ALSO BE UPLOADED AND ATTACHED TO THE APPLICATION.
Guadalupe Centers, Inc. conforms to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities’ individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, who fully and actively supports equal access for all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, and prohibits retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination