Adomni, a leading programmatic digital out of home platform and exclusive sales partner with Uber, is looking for a talented and experienced Sales Managing Director to cover the West coast of the U.S. and oversee advertiser client acquisition and ongoing sales initiatives. The primary focus is to develop and implement strategies to attract and retain programmatic digital out of home advertiser clients. This role involves leading a small team of sales reps, strategists and account managers who are all based on the West coast.
Adomni is an early-stage start-up company, and we are looking for someone who can wear multiple hats, willing to roll-up their sleeves, and can adapt to last-minute changes.
EVP, Client Partnerships - North America
1. Direct and coordinate company sales functions.
2. Interface with the EVP, Client Partnerships - North America.
3. Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
4. Identify sales opportunities, perform prospecting activities and contact potential clients.
5. Field inbound sales inquiries.
6. Set follow-up appointments and reminders.
7. Create new sales materials and presentations.
8. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods and results.
9. Send sales proposals.
10. Represent the company at various trade shows, community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
11. Reach agreed upon sales targets.
12. Manage a team of sales reps, strategists and account managers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Experience in strategic sales planning and execution.
2. Knowledge of sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
3. Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects.
5. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
6. Write up and share new quarterly OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and assess prior quarter OKR’s
7. Expert knowledge using a CRM software platform. Zoho CRM is a PLUS.
1. Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
2. Travel to prospects, clients and trade shows, intermittently.
10+ years in advertising sales.
6+ years in a sales leadership/manager position.
Los Angeles, CA or San Francisco, CA (USA - West Coast)