We're looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing department and support our Retention team! This position reports to the Marketing Manager and is responsible for coordinating all marketing projects to provide maximum efficiency for the team. The Coordinator will use project management software to track all jobs appropriately, schedule kickoff meetings, and ensure all deadlines are being met.
The ideal candidate is passionate about all things marketing and innovation! A real problem-solver who can communicate clearly with staff at all levels within the company.
This is a remote position open to residents of the United States.
What You’ll Do:
In this role,you will act as the liaison to all other departments within the organization to facilitate collaboration. You will work closely with the stakeholders of assigned projects and the creative team to establish schedules and work flow for project deliverables and will determine necessary resources and timing. You will flag any potential risks or conflicts and will communicate any shift in schedules and deliverables to the overall team, keeping everything on track and running smoothly. Other responsibilities include: scheduling social media posts, QA duties, working with outside vendors, processing invoices, reporting and resource management.
- Coordinate marketing projects to maximize efficiency
- Develop and maintain the master Project Plan defining project goals, participants, and milestones
- Facilitate communication between team members and departments to maximize productivity and collaboration
- Research and advocate best practices in project management to the team
- Provide project status to team members, directors, senior management and internal stakeholders
- Ideate/brainstorm creative concepts to elevate the brand
- Coordinate, traffic and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative Team resource management
- QA emails and landing pages
- Vendors and invoices
- Social media
- Team Reporting
- Various ad hoc assistance to the creative team as necessary
- Provide break and meal period relief for the receptionist
- Other projects as assigned
What you need to be successful:
- 2 years of project management experience, preferably in a Marketing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of and passion for brand marketing and advertising, content creation, digital products, and technology such as content streaming services, and apps
- Excellent written and oral communication, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with both creative and business-oriented colleagues and partners
- Solid business acumen and understanding of various marketing channels, including but not limited to email and content marketing, print, social media, Paid Media, SEO, and advertising.
- Proven ability to execute and promote continuous improvement and immediately add value to the team
- Committed to company mission and customers’ needs
- Ability to communicate thoughts and express ideas effectively individually and in a group setting, with a desire to continuously learn
- High level of dependability and strong work ethic in a team environment with an ability to gracefully shift priorities to accommodate business requests
Bonus points if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience in email marketing and CRM platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.)