TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: May work at any one of several locations, but little to no travel between venues is required
SCHEDULE: Thursday through Sunday with evening, extended, and some holiday hours required.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Event Staff Team collaborates with our clients to manifest their vision. Interacting with and guiding the client and their guests during the execution of their wedding event, ensuring an exceptional experience through the event life-cycle is the top priority. The Event Staff Team is the face of the organization during the event, creating a lasting impression on our clients. Collaborating with clients and with partners throughout the organization to support exceptional service and exceed expectations, the Event Staff Team contributes to organizational and client success.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Bridal Assistant is responsible for working with clients to ensure successful events that exceed customer expectations. This includes providing personal hospitality service to customers and assuring success the day of the event by gathering and executing upon event requirements. Additionally, the Bridal Assistant is responsible for collaborating with partners throughout the organization including event management, event coordination, and food services to ensure exceptional service. Energy, enthusiasm, the ability to execute, and passion for the work, the people, and the customers are key to achieving success in this role.
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal partners to successfully execute events
- Present and negotiate event options to clients to enhance customer experience
- Provide personalized food and beverage service to clients
- Field and resolve all customer inquiries
- Assist in resolving customer issues and escalations
- Assist the banquet captain and event coordinator with kitchen and set-up duties when necessary
- Partner with teammates throughout the organization to drive operational efficiency and excellent customer experience
- Other duties as assigned