This role is flexible and predominately remote. The individual may be asked to come into our office in Irvine, CA / Providence, RI on an as-needed basis for team collaboration or certain meetings. Local residence in Orange County / RI/CT/MA is preferred.
This position reports to the Marketing Operations Manager.
Pathway is looking to add a marketing analyst to its marketing and sales team. The team is responsible for communicating Pathway and its solutions to institutional investors and consultants in the private markets. Pathway is a leading private market fund-solutions provider with a team of more than 200 individuals globally and more than $85 billion in assets under management. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to develop their marketing and communications skills within the financial sector by joining a growing team of a well-established industry leader.
SUMMARY OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
The marketing analyst will:
- assist with developing written content that properly conveys Pathway’s competitive strengths, capabilities, and leadership as a private market investment specialist;
- produce proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials in response to requests from consultants, prospects, and internal stakeholders;
- execute RFP/RFI/DDQ process, ensuring that they are prepared in a timely and efficient manner;
- maintain/update the firm’s content library and marketing collateral, including presentations, handouts, newsletters, and digital assets;
- support client services process;
- update various industry databases and company profiles;
- collaborate across departments to complete additional ad-hoc marketing-related projects;