TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: May work at any one of several locations, but little to no travel between venues is required
SCHEDULE: Variable schedule to include nights and weekends
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Catering Team delivers exceptional quality and timely service to our customers daily through organization, teamwork, empowerment, and the ability to execute a plan. The team assures that the client’s vision in executed before and during the event, helping create an unparalleled customer experience. Additionally, the team plays an integral part in operational efficiency through the smart use of resources, ensuring the organization’s health and ability to continue providing for our customers’ needs at an exceptional level.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Catering Associate performs critical functions in three primary areas: opening and set-up, dinner service, and closing and set-up. Opening and set-up requires preparing a venue for an event by assisting in tasks including, but not limited to, decorating, table set-up, drink and food station set-up, and general tasks around the estate. Dinner service tasks include but are not limited to serving plated food or replenishing food stations, bussing tables, replenishing drinks, and ensuring our guests enjoy their event experience. Closing and set-up requires the Catering Associate to move and replace furniture items in preparation for the next day’s event, clean dishes, assist in breaking down and closing the estate as needed among other tasks. The Catering Associate interacts and collaborates heavily with the Kitchen, Event Coordination, and Event Management teams to ensure exceptional experiences. Energy, enthusiasm, reliability, and passion for the work, the people and the customers are key to achieving success in this role.
- Serve meals and beverages to event guests through table service or set-up and replenishment of food and beverage stations
- Set-up and break down all required event equipment and furniture
- Set-up table and other decorations per customer expectations and specifications
- Bus and clean all tables and food and beverage stations during and after dinner service
- Assist in assuring that estate guest areas are neat, orderly, and clean at all times
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- Other duties as assigned