TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: May work at any one of several locations, but little to no travel between venues is required
SCHEDULE: Wednesday through Sunday with late evenings, some extended hours, and flexibility required
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Security team ensures that the safety service at every event exceeds client and organizational expectations. Executing the event day plan by collaborating with individuals from across the organization, the team exceeds client expectations and drives employee satisfaction while carefully and efficiently managing organizational resources. The team takes responsibility for every event, ensuring the safety of clients, guests and employees is the highest priority.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Security Guard is responsible for driving the success of each event through providing exceptional customer-facing safety service in the security sector. Collaborating with leadership, colleagues and guests, while observing, reporting, and remedying unforeseen incidents, the Security Guard exceeds expectations through individual and team performance. Energy, enthusiasm, the ability to execute and lead, and passion for the work, the people, and the clients are key to achieving success in this role.
- Patrol assigned site on foot; checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked/locked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Respond to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
- Interact with clients to ensure expectations are being exceeded, taking immediate action to remedy any issues
- Observe and report activities and incidents at assigned event sites, providing security and safety of all property and personnel.
- Accurately fill out and file incident reports, preparing logs and reports as required
- Assist in the handling of client alcohol transportation
- Assist in training new security staff as needed
- Preserve order and act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Protect evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- Other duties as assigned