Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain the God ordained priorities in your life putting Jesus Christ at the center of everything including your spouse, children, and the ministry
- Passionate about tithing at least 10% of your income to what God is doing through the vision of Faith Church
- Invest in and lead a Faith Church connect group
- Be responsible for developing & multiplying Dream Team
- Avoid the appearance of evil, let no hint of immorality exist and conduct life with the upmost of integrity in all situations
- Attend services regularly with your entire family
- Maintain loyalty to the vision and staff of Faith Church and always protect the unity God has given this church
- Believes and operates in the gifts of the Spirit
- Wholeheartedly believes in the empowerment of women in Pastoral leadership
- Fully devoted follower of Christ
- Person of Godly character and integrity
- Loves Faith Church and lives our vision and culture
- In alignment with “What We Believe” and “Leadership Core Values”
- Attend weekly Staff Meeting
- Personal social media posts in regards to Church activity must be aligned exclusively with Faith Church
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have strong keyboard abilities as well as guitar experience
- Be well versed in a variety of styles – Pop, Gospel, Rock, R&B, Funk, Country and Hymns
- Have the ability to read and write charts
- Must be able to transcribe and call out music to band and singers (via talk back microphone) by using the Nashville Number System
- Have experience in creating and using loops, stems, and click tracks (required)
- Have Multi-DAW proficiency in Ableton, Logic, and Pro Tools (required)
- Have experience scheduling (matrix) and uploading resources to Planning Center Online (required)
- Recruiting, scheduling, developing, rehearsing, and playing with bands comprised of volunteers from the congregation
- Must have a heart for the Church and be a growing follower of Christ.
- Proficiency in Music Production software required (Ableton LIVE, ProTools, Logic Pro, etc)
- Effective leadership and Team building abilities
- Highly relational and encouraging to others
- Multi-generational exposure to songs of the church - past, present, and future
- Work well under pressure and constant change
This job operates in a professional office environment (routinely uses standard office equipment) and on stage.
Office time is mostly a sedentary role (stationary at desk and working on a computer); during services and events, must have high energy for multiple hour segments.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
The weekly schedule will include 20-25 hours per week and will be the same every week. In addition to your regular weekly hours you will be asked to participate in events that will include evening or weekend hours, as there are continual seasons where it will be necessary to exceed these minimum hours (i.e., Christmas, Easter, Strategic Planning, are just some examples and do not encompass all of the extended hours opportunities). These hours can/will fluctuate.
Campus to campus local travel will be expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Level of experience: Intermediate (practical application)
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience leading teams and playing in a large church environment with auditoriums that seat 2500 or more is a definite plus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.