- A master's or doctoral degree (Ph.D., DrPH, or equivalent) in Public Health, Population Health, Health Policy, Health Behavior, Community Health, or a closely related field.
- Previous online teaching and course development experience is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated commitment to student advising and mentorship, supporting students' academic and professional growth.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and connect with diverse student populations.
Interested candidates should upload the following materials with their application:
- A cover letter expressing their interest in the position and how their qualifications align with the role's responsibilities.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) highlighting relevant academic background, teaching experience, and any scholarly contributions and teaching philosophy statement outlining the candidate's approach to teaching and student development.
Please apply by December 1. Screening interviews will be planned for December. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews, which may include a teaching demonstration and discussion of advising strategies. Inquiries should be directed to the chair of the search committee, Dr. Dipti Subramaniam, at Dipti.Subramaniam@uhsp.edu.
UHSP offers a great benefits package including excellent, affordable health insurance, dental, vision, University-paid life and disability insurance, voluntary coverage, retirement match, and generous parental and caregiver leave, personal and University holidays, sick and vacation time. University employees have access to library resources, fitness facilities, cafeteria and University events.
University of Health Sciences & Pharmacy in St. Louis is proud to be recognized in 2022 as a Great College to Work For for diversity, inclusion and belonging, faculty and staff well-being and shared governance. We value the benefits of a diverse student body and workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. The University’s employment policy shall be supported through a continuing affirmative action commitment that embodies the standards of equal employment opportunities for all persons. EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disabled.