TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: May work at any one of several locations, but little to no travel between venues is required
SCHEDULE: Thursday through Sunday with evening, extended, and some holiday hours required.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Event Staff Team collaborates with our clients to manifest their vision. Interacting with and guiding the client and their guests during the execution of their wedding event, ensuring an exceptional experience through the event life-cycle is the top priority. The Event Staff Team is the face of the organization during the event, creating a lasting impression on our clients. Collaborating with clients and with partners throughout the organization to support exceptional service and exceed expectations, the Event Staff Team contributes to organizational and client success.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Set-up Crew Member is responsible for working independently and with a team to ensure successful events that exceed customer expectations. This includes gathering and executing upon event-day requirements, and interacting with guests and vendors in a positive, friendly, and efficient manner. Additionally, the Set-up Crew Member is responsible for collaborating with partners throughout the organization including event management, event coordination, event-day staff, and food services to ensure exceptional service. Energy, enthusiasm, the ability to execute, and passion for the work, the people, and the customers are key to achieving success in this role.
- Perform event-day set-up duties, including setting-up of place settings, adhering to event BEO and timeline responsibilities in an efficient manner
- Assist Venue-Opener with lifting and moving furniture, disposing of trash, and setting up of beverage stations as necessary, ensuring sites are presentable for guests
- Assist with event-day design including set up of escort cards/seating assignment, event signage and décor, guestbook, photos, favors, lighting candles, linens, centerpieces, table numbers etc.
- Assist the banquet captain and event coordinator with kitchen and set-up duties when necessary
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal partners to successfully execute events
- Adhere to safety, grooming and appearance standards
- Partner with teammates throughout the organization to drive operational efficiency and excellent customer experience
- Other duties as assigned