Bonuses up to $200+ paid weekly!
For more than 20 years, Trademark Venues and its team have provided the best in premier weddings in Southern California. Starting with one venue in 2001, Trademark Venues has grown to six wedding venues, a beautiful client services hub, and a gorgeous garden wholesale center. We are pleased to have the ability to offer these venues and services to our wonderful clients for their special events. Just as importantly, we are pleased that our growth enabled us to employ more than 200 area people at the start of 2020 and contribute to programs supporting our communities and other communities less fortunate.
What does Trademark offer?
Competitive pay, generous bonuses, tips for much of the event staff, and the flexibility of a part-time schedule for those that choose to join us on a part-time basis.
For those that choose a full-time path, Trademark also offers medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, generous incentive programs for select positions, and more.
More importantly, Trademark offers to all the support of a team, including management, that is actively engaged in exceeding the expectations of our clients and co-workers, collaborating every day to improve, and treating each other with respect and compassion.
Additionally, with six venues across the local area, Trademark offers not only consistent, stable opportunities to work, but also plentiful opportunities to grow and develop with a growing company eager to develop and promote top performers.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: May work at any one of several locations, but little to no travel between venues is required
SCHEDULE: Thursday through Sunday with evening, extended, and some holiday hours required.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Event Staff Team collaborates with our clients to manifest their vision. Interacting with and guiding the client and their guests during the execution of their wedding event, ensuring an exceptional experience through the event life-cycle is the top priority. The Event Staff Team is the face of the organization during the event, creating a lasting impression on our clients. Collaborating with clients and with partners throughout the organization to support exceptional service and exceed expectations, the Event Staff Team contributes to organizational and client success.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Set-up Crew Member is responsible for working independently and with a team to ensure successful events that exceed customer expectations. This includes gathering and executing upon event-day requirements, and interacting with guests and vendors in a positive, friendly, and efficient manner. Additionally, the Set-up Crew Member is responsible for collaborating with partners throughout the organization including event management, event coordination, event-day staff, and food services to ensure exceptional service. Energy, enthusiasm, the ability to execute, and passion for the work, the people, and the customers are key to achieving success in this role.
- Perform event-day set-up duties, including setting-up of place settings, adhering to event BEO and timeline responsibilities in an efficient manner
- Assist Venue-Opener with lifting and moving furniture, disposing of trash, and setting up of beverage stations as necessary, ensuring sites are presentable for guests
- Assist with event-day design including set up of escort cards/seating assignment, event signage and décor, guestbook, photos, favors, lighting candles, linens, centerpieces, table numbers etc.
- Assist the banquet captain and event coordinator with kitchen and set-up duties when necessary
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal partners to successfully execute events
- Adhere to safety, grooming and appearance standards
- Partner with teammates throughout the organization to drive operational efficiency and excellent customer experience
- Other duties as assigned