- Bachelor's degree and two to four years of related experience with online students highly preferred.
- Ability to uphold the University’s commitment to inclusive excellence in a diverse learning environment.
- Ellucian Colleague experience and Zoom capability for long distance student meetings.
- Experience counseling and monitoring registrations of graduate and non-traditional students.
- Strong front-facing customer service orientation and commitment.
- Knowledge of financial aid regulations, policies, procedures, and student financial aid need analysis.
- Ability to recognize university priorities and work cooperatively to support their accomplishment.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans and recommendations.
- Leadership, planning, organizational, and supervisory skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to establish positive relations for the University and to interact effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- May require an alternate schedule and occasional nights and weekends.
- Normal office environment, not subject to extremes in temperature, noise, odors, etc.
- Regularly uses computer keyboard, requiring eye-hand coordination and finger dexterity.
- More than half of time spent in normal office setting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
In employment, as in education, Regis College is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action. Regis does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran’s status, membership in uniformed services or any other protected status.