Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money. We are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
We are looking for talented, hardworking and detail-oriented individuals for our full-time Teller position at our 120th & Center location!
At Core Bank, Tellers are passionate - they want nothing more than to offer customers (and potential customers) a banking experience that will delight and surprise.
A Teller's responsibilities include:
- Represents the bank to the customer by greeting them in a courteous manner and providing prompt and efficient service
- Building relationships with customers by identifying needs and offering solutions
- Providing accurate information to customers based on product and service knowledge and understanding of the banking industry
- Processing Teller transactions accurately and efficiently
- Maintaining a balanced cash drawer
- Participating in training and development programs
- Upholding the bank's image through a professional presence
- Complying with all applicable policies, procedures, laws and regulations
- Performing additional clerical duties as needed