Looking for your chance to make a real impact?
Firespring, Nebraska's first Certified B Corporation®, is looking for an amazing human to join our team. We’re known for providing marketing, printing and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits in all 50 states and all over the world. Our mission is to accelerate client prosperity so we collectively do more good.
Please let us know if this position sounds like your dream job.
As the production manager you will be Omaha’s production team leader, accountable for meeting production and quality goals, as well as playing a key role in helping the company reach overall profitability and customer satisfaction goals.
We’re looking for an individual that can do details, but never loses sight of the big picture. You’ve got experience leading a production team and you know printing like the back of your hand. Revising standard operational and working practices to ensure efficiency is a no brainer. Although you will be the leader of your team, when the bat signal is shown and help is needed on the floor you aren’t afraid to step in and get things done.
Sounds like you? Read on.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Communicating effectively with the leadership, sales and production teams, to guarantee that production, sales, and customer objectives are met.
- Coordinate and schedule employees in the production operation on a daily basis with the highest quality and best time efficiency as possible, revising priorities based on meeting customer needs.
- Ensuring all work entered into production follows order entry standards.
- Assisting with estimating and communication with vendors.
- Organizing workflow according to workload to meet delivery schedule and to complete assigned jobs.
- Coordinating and scheduling for prepress/digital training relating to the digital standards and procedures.
- Ensuring inventories are conducted and accurate records are maintained.
- Scheduling, delegating, and ensuring performance of all equipment maintenance following maintenance procedures.