What you bring
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in a technical, business or financial discipline.
- 2-5 years experience in technology delivery, preferably at a healthcare software or revenue cycle services company
- Exceptional communication abilities: oral, written, remote (MS Teams) and presentation
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Domain Expertise (industry knowledge, contacts)
- Expertise with Healthcare Revenue Cycle
- Organizational skills (thought process; project management)
- Business sense (strategic thinker, trusted advisor)
- Demonstrates strong business ethics
Bonus points for:
- PMP Certification
- Experience working with APIs, HL7 integration, and File Exchange via sFTP
- Experience working directly with HIT systems (Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, Athena, etc)
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As and AccessOne employee You will have access to top of the line medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and potential flexible work schedules. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company with offerings such as casual dress code, volunteer opportunities, company competitions, career development, employee engagement and more. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
AccessOne is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.