Please note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Pathway Capital Management is a Southern California based Registered Investment Advisor who specializes in the formation and management of fund-of-fund investments that invest in private equity partnerships on behalf of large institutional investors.
One of six Managers reporting to a VP/Controller.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
The successful candidate must have eight to ten years of accounting and auditing experience that includes:
- Supervising and mentoring professional staff
- GAAP financial reporting, preferably as it relates to investment companies and fund-of-funds
- Proficient in using general ledger accounting systems (such as Sage Intacct)
- Acting as a liaison with external auditors
- Planning and performing financial statement audits
SUMMARY OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and monitor the day-to-day operations of the accounting staff as it relates to the Company’s investment funds, including the establishment and ongoing review of the Company’s accounting policies and procedures;
- Maintenance and development of effective internal controls and procedures;
- Responsible for the production of timely and accurate financial reports and information;
- Work with the Company’s outside accounting firm on the year-end audit and perform detailed review of audit reports prior to final issuance;
- Respond to various investor requests for reports and information.
- Mentor and develop the Company’s accounting staff.
In addition, applicants should have following background:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related major.
- CPA or Chartered Accountant preferred (active or inactive)
- Annual base salary $120,000 to $175,000 with two discretionary bonuses
In order to be considered for any position, you must fully complete the online application through our website. Incomplete applications will not be considered for the position.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.