As an entry level Customer Support Representative (CSR), your primary responsibility will be to actively answer inbound calls and provide excellent customer service.
- Assist customers over the phone with issues such as:
- Asset Protection
- Account Creation / Deletion.
- Password Resetting.
- Video Footage Retrieval.
- Installation and setup of remote viewing software on end users’ laptops, personal computers and mobile devices.
- Mac / Apple Setup and Installation of Remote Software.
- Mobile Device Setup (iPhone and Android).
- Maintain low wait times while focusing on first call resolution.
- Answer questions customer may have about our system and services.
- Ensure electronic records are created and updated for all customer communications.
- Warm transfer inbound calls to appropriate Account Specialist or Department when warranted.
- Assist in the building of a World-Class Support Team through contribution and collaboration.
- Follow DTiQ’s policies and procedures outlined in our knowledge base.
- All other duties as assigned by management.