Are you looking for an opportunity with a mission-based, faith-based senior care organization that values respect and compassion? Then join the Jennings Family! Flexible schedule, no experience necessary.
Why Join the Jennings Family?
- Recognized as an Employer of Choice for 11 years - Awarded the LeadingAge Ohio and NorthCoast 99 Employer of Choice awards in 2019
- Faith based, mission driven organization who cares for people
- Values of Respect, Compassion, Discovery of Potential, Celebration of Life and Community
- Beautiful, clean, home environment
- Must be reliable and responsible and have good communication skills and demonstrate sensitivity to, empathy for, and an interest in older adults and those with cognitive impairments.
- Must be physically able to bend, push, lift, stand extensively, and perform assigned responsibilities.
- Responsibilities will include transporting residents, making beds, delivering laundry, cleaning wheelchairs, engaging with residents.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
Please submit your resume or call us today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Human Resources can be reached at 216-581-2902 x2308.