Master’s Degree in a behavioral science field from an accredited college or university. Demonstrate the competencies to become credentialed as a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) as outlined in the Oregon Administrative Rules (OAR). Certification must be kept current and in compliance with the OAR’s.
Professional licensure (LPC or LCSW) in the State of Oregon highly preferred.
Three years of full time clinical experience required.
Experience providing behavioral health training on topics related to clinical documentation, suicide assessment, and motivational interviewing preferred.
Previous experience working with software such as Learning Management System (LMS), PowerPoint, and MS-Office tools preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles and methods of training curriculum design and implementation
- Ability to deliver teaching and instruction for groups and individuals
- MS Office applications
- Ability to learn new systems and technologies
- Operate computer hardware and software at a level needed to effectively perform job functions
- Enter and retrieve data
- Prepare reports
- Ability to lift 20-50 pound boxes
Be able to travel to various agency locations throughout the workdays with ability to currier training materials.
Work is primarily performed in an office setting utilizing computers and other office equipment. The nature of the position involves extended periods of sitting, however there are some tasks that involve setting up rooms and delivering training materials to other sites.
- Occasionally stooping, lifting (20-50 lbs), climbing (stairs), crouching, and reaching
- Regular sitting, standing, walking and keyboarding
- Constant visual and auditory
Cascadia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or age.