What you can expect:
Responsible for designing and developing multiple cloud-based data service portfolios that include Data Engineering pipelines (ETL/ELT), data portals, APIs, and data frameworks.
- The Data Engineer will play a key role in the Data team at an exciting time as we build out our new data platform and migrate from legacy solutions to cloud data solutions
- This role uses healthcare domain knowledge to assist and work closely with the leadership team in designing, architecting, and developing data solutions.
- They will assess data architecture maturity using industry-accepted principles and standards, identify gaps and drive standardization and adoption across the organization
- Work in a cross-functional environment collaboratively to translate business requirements into technical design.
- Design reusable data solutions/services with focus on security, scalability, and maintainability
- Establish code release and support framework.
- Contribute to data management activities related to BI, Analytics and data governance.
- Utilize expertise to inform and guide others as we strive to capture, classify, secure and report on data in our own product and other systems used across the business
- Evaluate and assess data integration framework.
- Act as a liaison across data, engineering, product, hosting, analytics and delivery teams to drive standardization across data architecture principles
- Help monitor and support production data platform and pipelines
- Mentor and guide more junior data engineers
What you bring:
- Healthcare or FinTech experience.
- Azure experience/Certification
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As and AccessOne employee You will have access to top of the line medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and potential flexible work schedules. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company with offerings such as casual dress code, volunteer opportunities, company competitions, career development, employee engagement and more. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
AccessOne is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.