MANAGER OF FAMILY PRESERVATION
Helpline Youth Counseling (HYC), a nonprofit agency has been providing youth services in Southeast Los Angeles County since 1971 with a primary purpose of providing therapeutic counseling and assistance to at-risk, low-income children, youth and their families.
The mission of Helpline Youth Counseling (HYC) is to help build individual, family, and community health, well-being, prosperity, and equity. HYC serves clients and community members with trauma-informed, strength-based prevention, early intervention, education, and treatment services.
Duties and Responsibilities: The Manager of Family Preservation will be responsible for:
- The oversight, program development, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the Family Preservation program.
- The supervision of staff, monitoring of subcontractor services, contract compliance and evaluation.
- Management of services at all HYC locations, which may also include management of services provided at various sites within the community.
- Monitoring the fulfillment of the contract, including accurate documentation of all service activities, preparation and submission of contract reports, monitor outcome performance and unit compliance with all contract requirements in accordance with Federal, State, County, City and agency Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Supervision of the performance and activities of all staff and program services including in-home counseling, individual, group, and family counseling, parenting, and case management services.
- The central point of contact for the County regarding the program and its services to the community.
- Collaborating with Clinical Quality Assurance to ensure proper staff orientation, training, documentation, and audit preparedness for all contracts.
- Coordinating with the finance department, providing budgetary oversight of program administration, and ensuring program revenue and expenses are within the adopted annual budget.
- Attending and supporting all County Department and program related external meetings, trainings, and webinars, as required.
- Overseeing training and cross training programs and ensure all associates are aware of and comply with company, government and customer regulations, policies, work procedures, instructions, and deadlines.
- Representing the Agency in the Community by participating in collaborative, interagency coalitions, and community organizations to address critical issues related to promoting safe and stable families in Southeast Los Angeles County.