AccessOne is the market leader in the patient financial engagement and financing space, providing co-branded patient payment plans for healthcare providers to offer patients to assist with their out-of-pocket medical expenses. It offers a comprehensive suite of software & technology-enabled services spanning the entire patient payment lifecycle from pre-paid payments via AccessOnes MobilePayTM text-to-pay solution through long-term, customizable financing plans. AccessOnes comprehensive, patient-centric, flexible solutions provide positive patient experience, encourage customer loyalty for future treatment, and provide meaningful cash uplift for providers. We have helped over one million patients afford out-of-pocket medical expenses for health systems nationwide.
AccessOne is seeking a financial analyst to assist the finance & accounting team with financial reporting, client and patient trend & profitability analytics, internal key performance indicator (KPI) analytics across functions, reporting automation & optimization, budgeting and forecasting, and creation of presentation materials for the internal Executive Leadership team and external parties exploring a potential investment in AccessOne. This position is based out of the Fort Mill, South Carolina office. This is an onsite, in office position.
The analyst will be a highly valued member of the finance team and will report directly to the Director of Financial Planning & Strategy and have daily direct interaction with the CEO, President / CFO, and Controller.
The role will consist of a unique combination of responsibilities, encompassing both traditional financial planning & analysis (financial statement modeling, monthly reporting, client analytics, etc.) as well as working with the Business Development, Sales Operations, and Client Success functions and the executive leadership team to conduct ad hoc analytics and reporting to help inform and support the Companys broader corporate strategy initiatives. He or she will also work directly with AccessOnes private equity sponsor, Frontier Growth, as well as other potential new investors.
What You Can Expect:
- Work with the finance & accounting teams and broader executive leadership team to conduct analyses, forecasting, and reporting of financial and non-financial analytics
- Analyze and interpret large & complex data sets and be able to incorporate historical and forward-looking trends into complex projection models, including sales/pipeline analytics, customer-level profitability reports, and loan origination, portfolio, and revenue trends/analytics
- Identify customer and patient trends and create visualizations to convey the key conclusions to the Executive Leadership team to help inform key decision making
- Assist in the creation of materials for monthly financial earnings calls and quarterly Board of Directors Meetings
- Identify inefficiencies in existing financial reporting processes and modify to help streamline and improve
- Develop comprehensive, client-level / bottoms-up revenue models and perform financial analysis of business investments