- 1+ year minimum experience selling over the phone with quota.
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong presentation, listening, verbal and written communication
- Motivated self-starter with strong work ethic and track record of success.
- Participate in ongoing professional growth.
- Ability to remain flexible to change within the work environment and scope of responsibility.
- BS/BA required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Experience in PreK-12 Education or Educational Sales preferred.
- Some travel may be required.
- Sit for extended periods of time; including at a computer
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse
- Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs. when traveling and/ or carrying materials to and from sales meetings and destinations.
Home office environment with some travel as needed (25%).
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.