Byrna Technologies is looking for a Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of goods. This role will manage production, entail manufacturing engineering, quality management and lean / six sigma coaching. You will produce, sustain and implement products in our Fort Wayne production facility, design fixtures/jigs as necessary, work with our QC personnel to assist analyzing problems and functionality of products and help lead deployment of lean / continuous improvement (CI) culture and tools.
Byrna's corporate mantra is Live Safe, and its corporate mission is to provide consumers, law enforcement and security professionals with safe and effective, non-lethal alternatives to firearms to protect themselves, their families, and their communities. Byrnas best-in-class non-lethal defense solutions are used by military, law enforcement, corrections, and private security professionals as well as individuals in need of self-defense technology, both domestically and internationally.
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements