At Bennett Thrasher, we offer the expertise and opportunities of a large accounting firm, while providing a commitment to culture and a family-like work atmosphere. By joining our firm, you’ll have immediate opportunities to collaborate on meaningful work with clients in a variety of industries and work together with other associates across practices. You’ll not only be able to dive into challenging projects with a diverse set of clients, you’ll also have opportunities to participate in firm activities that reflect your individual passions; from our Business Resource Groups to the BT Foundation.
We work hard to help our clients solve challenges, but we also believe in taking time for what matters and offer benefits for you that reflect this mindset. We offer a competitive benefits program that includes generous vacation time, exceptional opportunities for growth and flexibility in both our dress code and work model. Apply today to learn more about how you can excel in a career with Bennett Thrasher.
Bennett Thrasher (“BT”) has an opening for a Client Accounting Services Manager (Real Estate). Working as part of a team and utilizing resources to add value to clients, the Senior Manager will field and lead calls with prospective clients looking for clean-up and/or monthly accounting services from BT. This position will be responsible for supervising the daily, weekly and monthly accounting processes for our client companies to ensure accurate and timely financial reports are delivered to our clients.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to, cash reconciliations, check deposits, collections, accounts receivable transactions, accounts payable transactions, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
- Analyzes financial information, makes journal entries and determines the most effective means of handling accounting transactions.
- Month end close activities, account reconciliations and supporting schedules.
- Prepares and maintains accounting records for client companies, including but not limited to accounts receivables, accounts payable, inventory, cash disbursements, journal entries for transactions, “prepared by client” schedules..
- Bank Reconciliation and review of cash applications.
- Review and record payroll registers into GL.
- Reviews accounting documents for accuracy, clarity, and compliance with GAAP and client business rules.
- Assist with budgeting and cash projections
- Preparation of financial statements and other accounting reports which accurately reflect the financial position of the client company.
- Review monthly financials with Client and discuss significant findings.
- Optimize accounting workflow and improve staff efficiencies through process improvement, training, and documentation.
- Responsible for review of staff client work and periodic performance evaluations.