About RehabVisions at CHI St. Alexius, Dickinson, North Dakota
- Full-time 35 hours per week
- Treating patients of all ages, with exception of pediatrics
- IP/OP caseload, treating variety of diagnoses, including wound care
- Experience preferred, however, new grads welcome to apply
RehabVisions, a contract therapy company, provides high quality rehab services to communities of all sizes through innovative care delivered with compassion.
Our therapists are dedicated to improving the lives of patients and making an impact in the communities we serve across the continuum of care. They grow as individuals and as teams, and we help them to fulfill rewarding professional goals through mentorship, collaborative teamwork and support.
We believe our people and their commitment to our values are the reasons behind our success: Compassion, Enthusiasm, Respect, Commitment, Integrity, Excellence.
Physical Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Assess and treat patients
- Complete documentation
- Plan, market and develop new programs
- Communicate with patients, patients’ families and physicians and staff
- Present in-services to fellow staff therapists
- Assist in the general operation of the department