Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc. (EUA) is seeking an Architectural Project Manager for our firm. This person will be a key team leader in our Madison Studio. Candidates should be a Licensed Architect with 5+ years of Project Management experience or equivalent.
This position requires excellent technical, business and interpersonal skills and is responsible for management and administration of all phases of a variety of projects and/or client accounts of varying scope and complexity. Primary responsibility and oversight of client contact, budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, cost control and monitor all activities. Guidance will be given by Studio Director, Client Executive or Practice Leader, typically relating to overall objectives, critical issues and policy matters. The person in this position provides leadership and mentoring for Project Architects, Design Architects, Interior Designers and other team members, and may have influence outside of the project team.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Desired to be licensed (expected to stamp project drawings)
- Responsible for management and administration of a number of projects of varying scope
- Strong technical, business, and interpersonal skills
- Primarily responsible for client contact, contracts, scheduling, and project financial health and oversight
- Ensures tasks are being performed for all facets of the project
- Design and aesthetic review of spaces
- Implementation/technical documents for all phases and CA
- Code compliance
- Knowledgeable in the use of Revit and its strengths/limitations
- Understands EUA standards and processes
- Works side-by-side with entire team and delegates appropriately
- Helps mentor staff