Do you like to help people? Do you pride yourself on providing the absolute best solutions for your customers?
Are you the type of person that others respect & listen to? Do you thrive in an environment where you know that your support team is going to deliver on the promises that you've made?
If yes, read on...
Guardian Roofing's reputation, quality, values, available financing options, and superior training sets us apart from the others. Guardian Roofing is well within the Top 1% of Roofing Contractor Nationally Based on Quality and are a Platinum Preferred Owen's Corning partner. Founded in 2005, Guardian Operations (“Guardian”) provides repair/replacement roofing, gutter and insulation services to residential and light commercial customers throughout the Puget Sound. Guardian is one of the best small businesses on the West Coast and the Guardian brand is synonymous with exceptional service and integrity in all areas.
Guardian employs over 100 people and 100% of Guardian’s work is focused on repair and replacement (i.e. no new construction). The company has increased gross revenue by roughly 60% over the past five (5) years to $25M as a direct result of (a) an outstanding local reputation and (b) fielding an exceptionally strong, long-tenured team. With the support of Skylight, management intends to double the company’s size over the next five (5) years.
Guardian is an established and rapidly growing residential roofing company in Auburn, WA and needs a challenge-oriented, result oriented, take-charge Roofing Specialist/Sales specialist. We are seeking an employee who is a passionate believer in the customer experience, is a critical thinker who welcomes challenges, and is motivated to learn and expand knowledge in the roofing industry.
- Sell the clients of the Company complete roofing systems as well as roofing repairs and maintenance, utilizing a proprietary residential sales, measuring and pricing system.
- Always explain to the client what their roofing system needs are and the reason for the recommendations to provide potential clients the best option for their needs.
- At all times, be safety-conscious on both the job site and driving in accordance with Company policy.
- Always take care of potential clients’ time and property, which includes wearing shoe covers while in the clients’ homes.
- Explain and sell the Club Membership program to all potential clients.
- After successful completion of the 60-day training period, which is subject to review, you will be required to maintain between 8-10 new leads per week. Additional customer appointments may be needed, termed as follow-up appointments, that are not subject to this “10 lead” total.
- Maintain a closing ratio of 35% or greater for Roof Replacements, 40% or greater for Gutters and 50% on Repair and Maintenance cost centers. This rounds to $100,000 per month in total sales.
- Complete the necessary paperwork to process sold jobs in a timely manner, adhering to the 24-hour turnaround time from point of sale to delivered to the office for processing.
- As with all employees, you are required to obey all team rules as outlined in the Company Handbook.
- Maintain the company vehicle in accordance to the cleanliness standards outlined in the Company Handbook and internal paperwork. Additionally, the company vehicle is one of the best billboards at the Company’s disposal. With that in mind, park the truck for the maximum impact of the “billboard” whenever possible.