How this Role Makes an Impact
ImagineSoftware is a growing company and we are inviting a motivated Cyber Security Analyst to join our talented team! The Cyber Security Analyst must have in depth knowledge of cyber security protocols and be willing to proactively identify and respond to alerted threats. If you are looking for a high impact position that directly mitigates risk for an organization and its clients, this position is for you!
If you are looking for a place that offers a challenging and fast-paced environment with the opportunity to grow and develop, look no further! We are always looking for quality people to join our growing team. Must-haves include the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment, work quickly and efficiently, continuously challenge the status quo, and be an innovative and solutions-based thinker.
- Monitor, manage, and maintain the Digital Security Program as defined to ensure appropriate levels of confidentiality, integrity, availability, safety, privacy, and recovery of information assets owned, controlled or/and processed by the organization.
- Be highly knowledgeable and aware of the cybersecurity threat landscape, be the eyes and ears of security team and be the first to spot / respond to alerted threats.
- Monitor alerts and systems, evaluate “detected security threats” on enterprise deployed systems such as workstations and servers and overall network.
- Lead the management and containment of information security incidents / events to protect corporate IT assets, intellectual property, regulated data, and company's reputation.
- Monitor and report upon the external threat environment for emerging threats, escalating and report upon per established standards.
- Document and perform incident response, following documented response times, procedures, and actions to ensure business-critical services are maintained or recovered.
- Provide regular reporting on the status of the Digital Security Program to departmental leadership through weekly / monthly reporting.
- Assist in development and ongoing digital security awareness training program for all employees, contractors, and approved system users. Report on the established metrics to measure the effectiveness of this security training program for the different audiences.
- Assist, as directed, in the analysis and deployment of security capabilities to clients on a case-by-case, as-needed basis
- Manage, maintain, and monitor the company’s and its subsidiaries’ public facing websites, servers, and subsites, including domain registrations, SSL certificates, and associated DNS as directed.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience Needed
- Minimum of four-year degree from accredited college or university or technical school certificate or equivalent experience to compensate
Qualifications You Must Have
- Documented experience working with:
- Intrusion detection and intrusion prevention systems (IDS and IPS)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Security Information and Event Management (SEIM)
- Continuous threat monitoring and admin auditing
- Encryption (Full disc, file, data in transit)
- Antivirus | Antimalware (Threat remediation)
- Coordinate and Facilitate Security Training & Phishing Tests
- Coordinate Network Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Scanning
- Other cyber security related technologies
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations
- Ability to think critically, with problem-solving skills
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work as part of a team as well as with little supervision while being resilient to change
- Good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate information security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements; such as, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA/ HITECH), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Service Organization Controls (SOC), HITRUST, or other relevant security control frameworks
Cyber Security Officer
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Occasional nights and weekends may be required. Up to 15% travel may be required.
At ImagineSoftware, we have a role to play in contributing to an inclusive world. We work every day to lead with our values and beliefs that enable you to develop your potential and bring your full self to the workplace. Our culture of diversity and inclusion enables more creative thinking and better ideas for addressing a more diverse market. We hire driven people from all backgrounds because it makes us a great company, and because it’s the right thing to do. If you share these values, you will find a home at ImagineSoftware.