The Client Operations Specialist provides administrative support and assistance to Atlantic Capital Bank’s internal and external clients. This position will complete various day-to-day operational activities for audit compliance and procedure quality control. The position will be responsible for executing procedures as it relates to exception handling, customer deposits, bank assets, and daily client support.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Completes verification, maintenance, research, and balance requests pertaining to deposit account products in a timely manner.
- Work closely with management staff to ensure operational efficiency and unmatched customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of company products and services.
- Support internal and external client requests received via fax, phone, or email within department guidelines
- Assist with deposit operation functions such as but not limited to large dollar notifications, Fed and FCN adjustments, currency orders, dormant and escheatment processing
- Process account status changes, stop payment requests, and address changes
- Assist with tracking fraud/forgery items by requesting appropriate documentation and working with the bank’s vendor and other financial institutions.
- Assist with inbound client calls
- Assist management with performing preliminary and functional testing for new or updated systems.
- Working knowledge of laws and regulations to ensure banking compliance as it relates to daily job functions.
* Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy, follow up and customer service skills are essential
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking skills and effective time management is required
- Is thorough and provides careful attention to detail.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts and perform basic algebraic functions
- Two Year Associate Degree in a related field; or
- Two to five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
- Banking experience preferred
Notice to Recruiters: We value our recruiting partnerships, but to protect the interest of all parties, Atlantic Capital Bank (ACB) does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters. All recruiting is managed through ACB’s Human Resources Department and contacting hiring managers directly is not appropriate. If you would like to develop a recruiting relationship, please work directly with Talent Acquisition. All unsolicited resumes submitted through our website or to ACB email accounts shall be deemed property of Atlantic Capital Bank.