- Facilitate the production of weekend services and events at Elmbrook Church
- Perform maintenance on production equipment, or work with our vendors to facilitate
- Troubleshoot equipment and related technical issues
- Work and participate in the production of weekend services and communicate via headset
- Is capable of facilitating post production edits, uploads and archives of video footage
- Has a working knowledge of various computer programs including but not limited to Blackmagic Video Software, LiveStream Studio, Adobe Creative Suite, MA Lighting Software and ProPresenter
- Recruit and develop fully engaged volunteers to serve on the production team
- Schedule volunteers for ministry events via Planning Center
- Assist with other tasks like implementing new stage designs
- Participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings
- Reproduce your role in the lives of other key leaders
- Three or more years of professional experience in church production, radio/video broadcast, live production environment or similar work.
- Strong planning, and problem-solving skills with experience managing projects and delivering them on time and on budget.
- Ability to readily adapt to change.
- Believe in Jesus Christ and exhibit the fruit of the Spirit.
- Walk with God daily, listen to His voice, pray, follow, and obey.
- Demonstrate a heart for God and a love for people.
- Operate always with high integrity and be actively involved in an accountability group.
- Live an above reproach lifestyle at work, home, and in private.
- Demonstrate humility and foster healthy, honest, caring, and respectful relationships with team members and staff.
- Seek excellence and creativity in ministry efforts and serve with diligence.
- Help champion a healthy, high-performance staff culture.
This position is full-time and classified as hourly, non-exempt
Salary dependent on experience, skills & education
This position is eligible for all benefits associated with full-time employment including medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Refer to the Staff Handbook and information provided by Elmbrooks insurance venders for specific details.
Paid Time Off (PTO) Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO. PTO is accrued on a calendar year basis. Refer to the Staff Handbook for specific details.
403b Employees are eligible to participate in the 403b pension plan if they are scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week. Entry dates for the 403b plan is the first of the month following date of hire.
Holidays Full time employees are eligible for holiday pay. There are 10 holidays recognized by Elmbrook Church as paid holidays; refer to the Staff Handbook for specific details.
The Events Technical Specialist will be accountable and report directly to the Production Director of Elmbrook Church.