What you will need
- 3-5 years experience in HR role with strong analytical skills. Compensation and benefits experience required.
- Bachelor's degree with an HR emphasis or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sound knowledge of the Regulatory and Legislative imperatives and impacts related to compensation and benefits programs (FLSA, Sec 125, ERISA, 409A, HIPAA, etc.)
- Strong grasp of benefits administration, business processes and best practices.
- Able to prioritize, organize and work on multiple projects in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Ability to proactively research and resolve issues through completion.
- Ability to handle confidential matters sensitively and appropriately..
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite & strong excel skills
- Knowledge of HRIS/Benefit system
At evo, we are working to build and nurture a culture where equity, inclusivity, and compassion are inherent to how we operate and evolve. We recognize and value the uniqueness of each individual's experiences and understand the power in the diversity of ideas and opinions. Guided by our values and mission to promote more inclusive outdoor spaces, we are working to develop a team that is equally representative of the community we hope to build.
While there is more work to be done, we are in the process of evolving our toolset. We are committed to providing the space, support, and resources necessary for each individual to feel heard and valued. If you are interested in contributing your unique voice to our journey, we welcome you to apply!
evo is an equal opportunity employer. We believe the participation of individuals of diverse ages, races, religions, cultures, abilities and personalities will add to personal development and organizational success. All employees and potential employees will be recruited, selected, trained, and promoted without regard to sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, marital or military status, age, national origin, color, the presence of any mental, physical, or sensory disability, genetic information, gender identity, political ideology, or any other basis prohibited by law.