PICK YOUR HOURS!!!! 10 hour shifts, 9 hour shifts, 8 hour shifts....Full Time or Part Time. No Weekends or Holidays! An exciting opportunity to work for a family owned business that builds custom cables for medical, defense, and aerospace customers. An amazing opportunity to work in a friendly environment for an organization that cares about their employees.
Some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
- All Overtime is paid at DOUBLE TIME
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Accident, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid holidays
- 401K/Roth retirement with company match
- Employee Assistance Program (100% Company paid)
- $500 sign on bonus
- Clean, safe, climate controlled work environment
This position will require the following skills (and/or the ability to learn them):
• Accurately measure products in process of production as well as end products.
• Use calibrated equipment; effective use of a caliper and other precision equipment
• Manipulate hand tools including wire cutters, strippers, basic soldering equipment,
crimping and banding tools.
• Effective use of wire handling equipment and machinery as well as electrical testing
• Compliance with all Minnesota Wire Policies and regulations, i.e. ISO (International
Standards Organizations), ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations)