Spend this summer being a pool attendant at a neighborhood pool near you! Working as a Pool Attendant is a great opportunity to work outside during the summer. A key part of any Attendant job is checking members passes for entry to the pool and enforcing HOA or Club policies.
Pool Locations: We have pools all over the Charleston area
Age Requirement: 15 years or older
Competitive Pay: Starting pay $15-$18 depending on pool and experience. We offer time and ½ for working holiday weekends plus bonus incentives throughout the summer.
Flexible Schedules – Seasonal Work – Mid - April to October 1st
- Work 15-40 hours a week.
- Flexible work schedules – we schedule you around school, vacations, sports & extracurricular activities
- Shifts range from 4-7 hours a day depending on the pool
Scholarship Opportunities: Each year Sweetwater gives up to 2,000 to help students towards their college tuition and reach their education goals.
- Checking members passes for entry
- Testing pool water
- Vacuuming and cleaning the pool
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Straightening pool furniture
- Enforce facility rules in courteous but firm manner
- Keep swimming areas clean and ready for inspection at all times
- Attend all required staff meetings/in-services